Tuesday 16 October 2007

Back running

It's been a week since I last ran, and a few days since I was able to detect anything in my shin, so I decided to have a short and gentle run today.

I ran 2.1 miles into the next village and back, all the time wondering whether my shin would start playing up. It wasn't easy to tell - when you think there are biting insects around, every little movement of air is suspected and you feel itches all over! I think that it must be good that it wasn't easy to tell. However, when I'd finished, I felt it very definitely (though not in terms of pain). It only lasted about two minutes, though, after which it felt perfectly normal. So, I think it's almost there; it just needs to be handled carefully.

David
Read about the cause and make secure donations here.

No comments: